Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

15 November 2007

CMOS CHECKSUM ERROR



Yesterday afternoon, my computer get trouble, error message in bios system, cmos checksum error. Because I once have get this touble, I am not panic, at any moment I buying this battery with serial number 3023 in Toha Putra Shop


I replace old battery with new battery, but my computer stll error, an error message, check you setting processor. I check setting processor in bios system, right there visible in calculate system with 133 mhz and clock 5.5 X. Its means my computer work for 133 X 5,5 = 732 MHZ , whereas 800 MHZ, I change setiing 5,5 replace with number 6, become 133 X 6 = 798 MHZ, this true, after this process, I change setting :

1. Hour and minutes with button + or button - .
2. Check you booting sequence in the bios system, if your not now about bios system press F7 for setting defaukt. Dialog box this ready press Y and press anter again
3. Please you check one by one page on the bios system, and once again if you not clear press F7and change seting default again, press F10 save and exit

If you find touble in computer, send me email to ennergiotak@gmail.com, I am ready to help you, and wait other article in error windows.

Good luck for you


Related Posts by Categories :



1 komentar:

Panduan Cara Cepat Hamil said...

belajarsearchengine.blogspot.com